Throughout the Online PR campaign for the theatrical release of THE GIVER, Submersive organized a wide range of attention-grabbing promotions, including more than 15 exclusive content debuts, 35 interviews with members of the cast, 20 editorial features, 5 social chats, and over 700 individual articles.
• 8 simultaneous character poster debuts on 6 different sites, including Yahoo! Movies, MTV, Fandango, Teen.com, SheKnows, and Huffington Post.
• Reddit AMA with Jeff Bridges which was featured on the home page of the site, and was picked-up by outlets including Yahoo! Movies, Huffington Post, US Weekly, and AARP and called out by multiple online outlets as the “Best AMA Ever.”
• “Fangirl” Screening coordinating with 10 different Fangirl websites to organize a pre-release buzz screening for their audiences.
• Twitter Chats with Lois Lowry on IMDb, Odeya Rush on People.com, and a Facebook chat with Brenton Thwaites on EW.
• Interviews on SheKnows, EW.com, TeenVogue, Salon, MTV, and Huffington Post.
• Editorial features on Rotten Tomatoes, Refinery29, Buzzfeed, Teen.com, PopSugar, and ShineOn Media.
• Premiere coverage through exclusive social media partnerships: Mashable’s Snapchat account, People’s Twitter Feed, and Fandango’s Instagram Feed.