Submersive partnered with AMC Networks to launch YEAH!, an online streaming video service serving an Internet-savvy, Fanboy niche.
• Submersive handled all of the copywriting on YEAHTV.com, and placed $500,000 worth of online advertising for YEAH!
• Submersive handled digital PR and social outreach for YEAH!’s premiere at SXSW 2013 and secured dozens of press hits, including Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, enGadget, and CNET.
• Submersive managed all social media for YEAH! and built all creative assets
As a result:
• YEAH! has gained 76,000 likes on Facebook from scratch.
• YEAH!’s tribute to Roger Ebert was shared 300 times on Facebook and received over 1,000 notes on Tumblr.
• Submersive created a series of YEAH!-specific Facebook franchises including YEAH! Movie Rules and YEAH! Fan-Sourced Infographics, which have each received thousands of likes and shares.