To kickstart Comcast’s TV show reminder service SEEiT, Submersive took over social media management and conceived and executed targeted media buys designed to build SEEiT’s online name recognition and drive Comcast subscribers and a younger, tech savvy audience to the service.
In just two months, Submersive was able to:
• Take a Twitter feed with less than 3,000 followers and garner 122 mentions, 4,000 profile visits, 450,000 impressions, and 530 retweets from feeds high profile social icons like Vivica A. Fox, Graham Elliot, Shameless, and WWE’s The Bella Twins.
• Start a Facebook page from scratch and drive more than 5,000 organic likes.
• Manage a Facebook ad campaign that reached 3 million people and drove 65,000 people to SEEiT.
• Set up high profile sponsorships of Podcasts like Nerdist and VultureTV, and a WatchMojo video sponsorship that was viewed more than 300,000 times.
• Use original social creative such as memes and trivia to give SEEiT a voice and a personality and increase social engagement over 1000%.